X-ray // Ultrasound // EKG // Holter Monitoring
Our Core Diagnostic Services
- Mobile digital x-rays are one of PMD's most commonly requested services.
- 100% board-certified x-ray technologists – no exceptions.
- All x-rays are reviewed/interpreted by local, board-certified radiologists.
- Digital x-ray services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
PMD sonographers perform ultrasounds and echocardiograms (EKGs) to investigate a variety of conditions including, but not limited to:
- Abdominal, and
- Vascular (carotid artery, arterial, peripheral vascular disease, venous insufficiency, and screenings for abdominal aortic aneurysm, deep venous thrombosis) conditions
- Preliminary reports left with nurse upon completion of service, with official hard copy to follow.
- All Portable Medical Diagnostic sonographers are board certified and registered with state and national organizations.
- We provide bedside 12 lead Electrocardiogram (EKG) services with EKG strip left for review by attending physician.
- A Holter monitor is a small, wearable device that records a person's heart rhythm – usually over a period of 24 to 72 hours. A Holter monitor test is usually performed in instances when a traditional EKG or electrocardiogram has failed to provide enough information about a person's heart condition. A PMD technologist will connect the Holter monitor to a patient on-site and will return to retrieve the monitor at the conclusion of the monitoring period.
- Resulting recordings are interpreted by a board-certified cardiologist.