Portable Medical Diagnostics is the largest and most reliable mobile digital imaging provider in Mississippi and Alabama. Says Doug about PMD's growth and expansion into neighboring states “My staff and I are
unstoppable; when you bring great people together to provide a great service, and in return are shown humbling gratitude from family members or care takers, why would you stop? Here in the southeast we are born with a nurturing quality that most don’t realize is special because it comes from the deepest part of our souls … naturally, and that’s what sets us apart from the rest of the world. My staff and I diligently strive to provide the best patient/resident care as well as the highest quality possible in mobile diagnostic imaging."
More than two decades after PMD's formation, it is still locally owned and operated by Doug Brown.
• We use state-of-the-art digital equipment
• We utilize local, board certified radiologists and cardiologists to interpret all exams
• Our services are available 24/7
• We offer general X-ray
• We offer EKG/Holter Monitoring
• We offer ultrasound and vascular studies
• We are efficient for monitoring treatment progress
• Our services eliminate traumatic transports and often uncomfortable time delays at the hospitals
• We substantially reduce patient costs by eliminating ambulance and emergency room fees and saves
nursing home staff time
• We are a Medicare/Medicaid certified provider
• We process all billings for your patients
• We offer highly competitive Part A rates
Doug and his staff invite you to contact PMD with any questions or to request information regarding our services.
1855 Lakeland Drive
Jackson, MS 39216
p: 601-987-XRAY (9729) or